Marathoner, Boulder, CO.
- Gold medal – World Half Marathon Team Championships, 2005
- 2nd Place, Chicago Marathon
- 6th Place, Berlin Marathon, Germany
- 10th Place, London Marathon
- 3rd Place, Rotterdam Marathon, Netherlands
- 6th Place, Osaka Marathon, Japan
- 3000m: 9:11
- 5000m: 15:36
- 10k road: 32:49
- Half Marathon: 1:09:57
- Marathon: 2:28
I’ve learned through many years in the sport to keep my body healthy, relaxed, and recovered so that I can expect the most out of it on race day.
Adriana Nelson is an American marathoner and Co-Founder of ROLL Recovery. When she’s not outside running on the local trails and roads she helps create the tools that keep her body healthy and her legs fresh.
Her goals for the next year are to knock some minutes off her marathon time and get some of her track speed back with a 10,000m personal best with the help of her coach, Brad Hudson, and ASICS shoe sponsor.