World Class Cyclist, Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Bronze Medal, 2012 Olympic Games, XC Mountain Bike
- 1st USA National Championships, XC, 2011
- 2nd Olympic Test Event, 2011
- 2nd Overall, U.S. Pro XCT Series, 2011
- 3rd USA Mountain Bike National Championships, Short Track, 2011
- 1st Teva Mountain Games, XC, 2011
- 1st USA National Championships, XC, 2010
- Series Winner, US Pro XC Tour, 2010
- Series Winner, U.S. Gran Prix of Cyclocross, 2010
- 4th Overall, UCI Mountain Bike World Cup, 2010
- 1st USA National Championships, Short Track, 2009
My brother was an elite special forces guy, so I think, ‘If he can do it, I can too.’
A nine-year veteran of professional cycling, Georgia Gould is the 2012 Olympic Games Bronze medalist and multiple national champion. She began riding mountain bikes in the summer of 1999 and soon found herself traveling and camping in her 15 passenger van with her husband, Dusty, to attend NORBA National Mountain Bike Series races. In 2006, Georgia signed with the
LUNA Women’s Mountain Bike Team and surprised everyone by winning the national championships. She has shown to riders and athletes everywhere that with hard work and dedication you can achieve your dreams. Not only is Georgia super talented, she is one of the most down-to-earth and friendly people you’ll meet. And we are SO GLAD she loves ROLL Recovery!