World Class Triathlete, Boulder, Colorado.
- USA Triathlon’s Athletes of the Year, 2008
- 2012 Boise 70.3 Ironman-tied for 1st
- 2009 Race to Toyota Cup Champion
- 2008 Olympic Trials Champion
- 2008 USA Olympian Triathlon, Beijing Olympics
- 2x USA National Champion
- 3x Minneapolis Lifetime Triathlon Champion
- 2x St. Anthony’s Triathlon Champion
- Escape from Alcatraz Champion 2006
- World Championships 2008 ITU – 5th place (highest finish ever for USA Male)
- World Championships 2009 70.3- 3rd place
Triathlon is an outlet for me to push myself to be my best and learn about who I am.
A veteran in the sport of triathlon, Matty has had many achievements. But some of the greatest achievements are beyond the wins and performances. He’s a dedicated family man with his wife, Kelly and three kiddos, Lachlan, Peyton, & Kingston, an entrepreneur, and overall good guy. That’s why ROLL Recovery is so proud to have Boom Boom.
Matty migrated with the southern-winds from New Zealand to become a US citizen and represented the US in the Beijing Olympics. Since then he’s had too many amazing performances to list and is one of triathlons biggest names. If you’re reading this you probably already know who he is, so check out his website and follow his races!